What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
- Mailing or street address.
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- Fax number.
- Birth date.
- Medicare number, drivers licence number, tax file number and passport number.
- Profession, occupation or job title, together with other relevant employment details (such as your salary).
- Information about your source(s) of income.
- Details of the products and services you have acquired from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those services and to respond to your enquiries.
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us through our website, email, or phone calls.
- We may ask you for a personal or trade reference, the name and contact details of your referee and their relationship to you.
How do we collect your information
We collect your personal information directly from you. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- Through your access and use of our website.
- Via e-mail and via documentation provided to us electronically, in person, or by mail.
- Over the telephone or during conversations between you and our representatives.
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties including:
- Any third party who refers you to us
Why we have your personal information
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service to you. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To pay you.
- To prepare quotes or estimates for you in relation to any payroll or financial service we provide or which we can arrange.
- To send communications to you, including in relation to your payroll services such as payslips, PAYG summaries, and special offers.
- To answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products and services.
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date.
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you.
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
- Your personal information will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as described in this agreement.
Who see’s your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- If your relationship with us involves the sale or purchase of a novated car vehicle in connection with that business.
- Our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants.
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- Any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
Direct marketing materials
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services (or those of our financiers) that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. If we do commence sending any direct marketing to you, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
Security and data quality
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information and credit-related information that we collect, use and disclose about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date and, in relation to the purpose of our use or disclosure, relevant. Personal information and credit-related information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or where we are no longer required by law to retain it.
We store information in different ways in both hardcopy and electronic form. We have implemented controls around technology and our organisational processes to assist us in protecting your information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes having in place confidentiality requirements for employees and contractors, as well as implementing document storage security policies, systems and site access restrictions.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints please use the contact link on our website or contact Switch payroll using the details set out below. We will treat your requests or concerns with confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your query to discuss your question and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your query is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org